[wp-hackers] Warning in post.php line 1997

Olivier autremonde75 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 12:25:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer!

I am still working on this plugin feature. Actually, this is a part of
a bigger project. I have developped a ticketing system (WATS) and I am
just adding the submit ticket by email feature now. To achieve this, I
am using the wp-mail.php code. Any email (plain text or html) will
generate the warning.

I could post a bug report on the trac if you think it is valuable.