[wp-hackers] WPMU Category ID Updating

Tim Schoffelman tim at blendinteractive.com
Thu Jan 28 22:26:36 UTC 2010

@Brian - thanks for your reply & yeah, that is the question I asked a month
or so ago & yeah, I don't remember reading your response, but I thought the
thread in the list just died out.

I think we'll take a hard look at using the remove_filter() functions you
stated earlier, but we'll also have to consider how bad that will break any
other functionality we may have related to the category ID.

Do you know if there's any conversation going on on with the WordPress MU
developers on addressing this issue? I can't imagine we're the only ones
running into this issue where changing the term_id impacts functionality in
your theme.

Tim Schoffelman
http://www.blendinteractive.com