[wp-hackers] WPMU Category ID Updating

Tim Schoffelman tim at blendinteractive.com
Wed Jan 27 22:21:58 UTC 2010

@Jeremy

> Is it possible you're looking at the term_id and not the
term_taxonomy_id...

I wish I was mistaken. Here are some screenshot links

   - Before update in WPMU admin -
   http://skitch.com/schoffelman/n1xe3/wpmu-catid-shota
   - After update in WPMU admin -
   http://skitch.com/schoffelman/n1xjk/wpmu-catid-shotb
   - Select statement after update for original term_id -
   http://skitch.com/schoffelman/n1xmt/wpmu-catid-shotc
   SELECT * FROM wp_17_terms WHERE term_id = 36363
   - Select statement after update for new term_id -
   http://skitch.com/schoffelman/n1xck/wpmu-catid-shotd
   SELECT * FROM wp_17_terms WHERE term_id = 5322

I did run another test, where the cat_id / term_id stayed the same, but have
been pretty successful on reproducing the issue.

I'm also running WordPress MU 2.8.4

Thanks!

Tim Schoffelman
DEVELOPER