[wp-hackers] Selective CSS based on Shortcode?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Jan 27 19:58:29 UTC 2010

Sounds to me like you're going about it the wrong way in the first
place. The whole idea behind CSS is that it is overridable to begin
with. You shouldn't need to detect the shortcode and include extra CSS
based on it.

Why can't you make your plugin create an appropriate class surrounding
its output, then make your CSS act accordingly?

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, TN, United States