[wp-hackers] Backpress status ?

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:22:02 UTC 2010

First of all, I would like to say wow, I never knew that backpress existed,
and now thee's also something called glotpress?  I find all of these Xpress
packages amusing.

Anyway, a simple Google search said no.  The download page of the website
http://backpress.org/download/ says that you can get the SVN though.

I may be wrong on this, as until 3 minutes ago, I never knew this project
existed.

~Leif
The All New Unctuous Rants of Leif Andersen:
http://leifandersen.net