[wp-hackers] Missing commentmeta table

Aldo Latino aldolat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 23:04:58 UTC 2010

Il giorno ven, 15/01/2010 alle 08.40 +1100, Dion Hulse (dd32) ha
scritto:
> Does your MySQL user account have the ability to create tables?

Yes, it can.
On my localhost I have just now tested an upgrade from wp 2.8.6 to
2.9.1, both via automatic and manual upgrade. In both two cases the
upgrade added the commentmeta table. So, I think that there was
something weird in the upgrade I made on my blog, even if all is working
properly. Today, I have added this table via SQL in order to use a
plugin.

--
Aldo Latino
OpenPGP key: 4096R/0xA18E41E8