[wp-hackers] Change post_status of image attachments

Matthew Gerring mgerring at emrl.com
Wed Jan 13 20:38:43 UTC 2010

Hello all. Hoping someone can shed some light on a filter with some weird behavior.

I'm trying to use "attachment_fields_to_save" to set the post status of images. I was able to add a "post status" field to the media edit screen, and I can pass the value in that field into the database, but not if I'm trying to update the post_status. The code is here: http://wordpress.pastebin.com/m1dd87fdc

If anyone could shed some light on why I can't change that particular value, that'd be super extra awesome.