[wp-hackers] current_user_can() and roles ?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Jan 6 21:23:57 UTC 2010

Also, Please do not use the level_* capabilities.
They're been deprecated since 2.0 and really need to go away (3.0
intrduces a warning that they're deprecated too).

Rely on the string caps instead, for example, 'manage_options' is a pretty
good choice most of the time, only admins have that, and that suits 90% of
plugins.