[wp-hackers] Plugin or theme hack help needed...

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Feb 25 07:01:14 UTC 2010

That'll be caused by the plugin running code when included.

The main plugin file should NOT include anything such as :

if ( current_user_can(...) )
   add_action...

Instead, that should be within a function hooked to an appropriate
location in the WordPress loading. Eg:

add_action('init', 'my_plugin_init');
function my_plugin_init() {
   if ( current_user_can(...) )