[wp-hackers] Some Thoughts/Enhancement Ideas In And Around The Category Side Of Things

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Feb 10 21:15:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Mike Schinkel
<mikeschinkel at newclarity.net> wrote:
> As for SEO, I'm someone who builds for people first, SEO second. Working to avoid "category" in the URL is important ... blah blah...

I'm not going to argue with you on this list.

I will, however, state that I categorically disagree with every single
thing you said in your post. It is my considered opinion that you are
wrong in every possible respect in which you can possibly be wrong.
Several things you stated can be *proven* wrong, although most of it
was opinion, unbacked by any shred of evidence. Not that I can talk on
that score, I have no empirical evidence either.

So, if you want to argue about any particular thing off-list, then I'm
game. But not on-list.

-Otto