[wp-hackers] Possible OT: Force certain posts to front page in specific order

AndreSC andre at pixelplexus.co.za
Tue Feb 9 19:39:52 UTC 2010

You can do things like that with aStickyPostOrderER
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/astickypostorderer/
E.g. Selecting the 'supersticky' and setting a limit of 1 for each of
these categories will show the most recent post from those categories
before anything else, and if on your front page you have a custom query
calling only three posts, tadaa!
- though they wount be in a fixed order, the most recent post will be at
the top.

If you wanted to add customised styling you could do that by checking
category in the loop.

Hope it helps

AndreSC