[wp-hackers] Remove Plugin from wordpress.org?

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:55:52 UTC 2010

Perhaps what could be done, if the people who designed the plugin
architecture were so paranoid about loosing a line of code, could create an
archive system.  So the plugin isn't in the main plugin repos, but the code
would still be available on an archive website.

~Leif
So Much to Learn, Such Little Time
http://leifandersen.net/2010/02/03/so-much-to-learn-such-little-time/