[wp-hackers] Remove Plugin from wordpress.org?

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Sun Feb 7 16:57:00 UTC 2010

Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but I was
referred here through a forum. I would like to have one of my plugins
removed from the directory and can't figure out how to do it. The reason
is that it is no longer necessary due to the fact that the functionality
it provided was included into core in version 2.8. I know that it's not a
very popular plugin, but people continue to download it when they should
be using WordPress' built in functions that do the same thing.

I've tried email, but received no response. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Mike