[wp-hackers] Recommendations for trac patches?

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Wed Feb 3 17:05:02 UTC 2010

I've submitted a number of core patches in the past. Most of them
receive little to no attention for quite a while. Case in point, I found
a bug in some default filter values for attachment icons
(http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11981). I supplied a patch 12
days ago, and from what I can see, no one on the core team has cared to
look at it.

While I know that everyone is very busy with their own work, I wonder if
there is anything I could do to better expedite getting these fixes
applied to trunk. Suggestions?

--
Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/