[wp-hackers] using media buttons and media library thicbox on plugin pages

Davit Barbakadze jayarjo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 09:18:03 UTC 2010

What I'm trying to do, is to show default media upload buttons on my
plugin options page and trigger regular thickbox with media library on
click. So far I was able to achieve everything I needed, although
thickbox seems to be of not the same size (width x height) as on 'add
new post' page for example, also it doesn't auto resize when big
content is loaded into it as it does in it's default implementation, I
occasionally see a 'not defined TB_WIDTH' error in firebug as well. My
guess here is that there is some script somewhere which does resize
thickbox on load (since width and height are different from thickbox
defaults on 'add new post' page), but so far I was not able to detect
where it is. Anyone ever had an experience with this?

--
Davit Barbakadze