[wp-hackers] Wordpress Android App (GSOC)

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 04:26:10 UTC 2010

Thank you.  Although I do sense the long road ahead of me.  I spent a large
portion of this weekend working on a prototype, or rather, mockup, of the UI
of the app.  And although it was fairly easy to create a tab style interface
(which is what I believe will be the best UI, if you have a better one, I
would love to hear it), it was unusually difficult to get each tab to have
it's own activity (which I believe to be Android jargon for thread).

~Leif
The All New Unctuous Rants of Leif Andersen:
http://leifandersen.net