[wp-hackers] thorough admin SSL

Steve Taylor steve at sltaylor.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 01:37:23 UTC 2010

> Devil's advocate here: your users feel more secure with no security
> pop-up warnings if you just stick to plain HTTP.
>
> *ducks*

Thanks Jeremy. You're ducking my client here, not me :)

However, I'm not sure the devil's got much ground on this one. I'm
used to debating technical issues with clients, where for them it's
something really important, but really it's not worth the bother. On
this issue, though, I can't think of a single reason to counter them.
They're in the right, and I probably would have to duck if I brought
this suggestion to them!