[wp-hackers] .Org login w/Chrome issues?

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 14:59:15 UTC 2010

Interesting. When I registered my username way back in the day, I
registered it CamelCase -- i.e., ZaMoose. Trac, etc. take the
lowercased username just fine, but the forums don't.

Additionally, the reason Chrome doesn't seem to be working appears to
be in their implementation of form auto-complete. Even if I enter
"ZaMoose", since it has a password saved for "zamoose" at
wordpress.org, it will automatically downcase the username and cause
my login to fail. (This is Chrome on a Mac -- I don't know whether
Windows and Linux versions are thus-afflicted.)

-Doug