[wp-hackers] .Org login w/Chrome issues?

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Wed Dec 22 18:48:01 UTC 2010

Two things:
1) I just successfully tested using capital letters in a username on the
Support Forums using Google Chrome.  It had no issues with the capital
letters (it did not force the username to be lowercase) ... so you're
running in to some other issue there.

2) I'm concerned that usernames are not case insensitive.  My username is
"ericmann" ... but someone could have "Ericmann" or "EricMann"?  This could
cause some serious identity issues if people intentionally copy usernames
... have we always been case sensitive in the forums, or is this a result of
a previous update?