[wp-hackers] Licensing and Copyright Issues with the Hello Dolly Plugin

hakre hanskrentel at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 17 10:07:27 UTC 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----

If I may add, the book by Karl Fogel "Producing Open Source Software -
How to Run a Successful Free Software Project" named in the talk is
available online and worth the read:

http://producingoss.com/

For those of us who are able to read german, an excellent recent title
by Michael Prokop called "Open Source Projektmanagement" was published
by open source press:

http://release-it.org/

I do highly recommend it as well.

--hakre