[wp-hackers] WP Development & Production Sites

Rafael Ehlers rafaehlers at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:42:55 UTC 2010

That was so easy, i do it in 3 easy steps:
1. Export local mysql tables and import on web host
2. FTP all the WP files to web host
3. Access http://www.myproductionsite.com/searchreplacedb.php

that single php file (searchreplacedb.php) is great, it even get your local
site url from options table on "look for", you just need to fill the
"Replace to".
It scans all WP tables on your database.

You can download it here:
http://spectacu.la/search-and-replace-for-wordpress-databases/