[wp-hackers] Premium plugin protection

Julias Shaw julias.shaw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:35:38 UTC 2010

One reason I can think of to obfuscate/encrypt GPL'd code would be in
conjunction with a support agreement to reduce the chances that you are
supporting a modified plugin.

- Julias
Julias R. Shaw                     julias.shaw at gmail.com

"I must Create a System, or be enslav'd by another Man's
 I will not Reason & Compare: my business is to Create."

                                         - William Blake