[wp-hackers] Please help diagnose custom post type permalink problem

David F. Carr david at carrcommunications.com
Sun Dec 12 14:39:38 UTC 2010

You can see the website that's experiencing problems here:

http://lvrunningscene.com/events/special-events/

<http://lvrunningscene.com/events/special-events/>The headline and RSVP Now!
button both have a link generated with get_permalink, which seems to be
correct. But if you try to follow the link, you get a 404 error.