[wp-hackers] Post meta revisions

Kevin Newman CaptainN at unFocus.com
Fri Dec 10 19:00:08 UTC 2010

Looking into this more deeply, it looks like setting up the hooks for
versioned metadata can be done pretty cleanly where the custom post type
(and additional meta data) is defined and created (in the originating
plugin).

Seems like doing this globally (for all metadata) would be a dirty hack.

Kevin N.

(Just making notes to myself :-) )