[wp-hackers] Switching from SVN

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 17:37:34 UTC 2010

On 10 Dec 2010, at 12:30, Mike Schinkel wrote:

> To be clear you are saying that if a project I'm working on is the current stable release I can generate a patch from it after modifying core and that will work for you?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

As long as you tell us what version your patch is against that will be great.

Any patch is better than no patch :-)

A large %age of the time the patch will apply (maybe with some fuzz) and if not it can be manually applied in a number of different ways.

Cheers
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5