[wp-hackers] Switching from SVN

Travis Northcutt travis at travisnorthcutt.com
Fri Dec 10 14:44:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 4:32 AM, Ryan McCue <lists at rotorised.com> wrote:

> I'd love to answer any other questions, and discuss this further with
> you, but I feel we're probably getting a bit off topic here. Feel free
> to email me off-list if you'd like to discuss this further.

Just a quick note from someone who's been following this discussion, but
doesn't know enough to contribute to it - I'd encourage you to keep
discussions like this on-list. I've learned a lot just by reading this
discussion, and would miss out on a lot if the default were to take
discussions private as soon as they started to ramble a bit.

It's entirely possible that what I'm suggesting is either against the rules
of the list or simply not agreeable to most people, and if that is the case,
please accept my humble apology.

--
Travis Northcutt