[wp-hackers] WordPress 3.0.3

Mitch Canter mitch at mitchcanter.com
Wed Dec 8 20:39:25 UTC 2010

Sorry, maybe I mis-spoke as to what I meant.

I know that there's release posts and changesets, but I mean more of a "security release lifecycle".

Etc: Someone finds a bug, it gets reported to trac, some things happen, then a security release is done.

I'd like to fill in the blanks as to what happens from start to finish and get a complete look at "this is what happens when we find a bug that is urgent enough to get a security release".

Make sense?

Mitch