[wp-hackers] wp-login.php redirecting to https

David Morris dvmorris at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 05:39:52 UTC 2010

I recently restored a WP multi-site 3.0.1 database from production to a
staging environment, and when I try to login, I am being redirected to an
HTTPS URL. The browser complains that the certificate is bad, and then when
I click "proceed", it says page not found. I have cleared my browser cookies
and all that good stuff, but it still won't let me login.

Also, I am experiencing intermittent "No site defined on this host" errors
when I try to login.

I've never seen this issue before, and I have definitely done this backup db
restore process before.

Thanks for your help,
Dave