[wp-hackers] plugin activation help

Rich Pedley elfin at elfden.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 21:47:49 UTC 2010

I'm getting a couple of people post about some issues when activating
my plugin eShop.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare add_user() (previously declared in
C:\Inetpub\vhosts\ellcee.com\httpdocs\blog\wordpressDEV\wp-admin\includes\user.php:23)
in
C:\Inetpub\vhosts\ellcee.com\httpdocs\blog\wordpressDEV\wp-admin\includes\user.php
on line 44

&

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare add_user() (previously declared in
C:\inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.com\httpdocs\store\wp-admin\includes\user.php:23)
in
C:\inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.com\httpdocs\store\wp-admin\includes\user.php
on line 44

Obviously I can't replicate this myself.

Any ideas on what would be causing this? Or tips on how to help them
without access to anything at their end?

Any help appreciated.

Rich