[wp-hackers] On Submitting Code

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Tue Aug 31 18:28:02 UTC 2010

Well, it happened to that one theme as well.

The only problem, I believe, is that most places that implement this, do so
with a contract that has to be signed and mailed / faxed back to the
company. If this is required, then it will limit the contributors and the
amount. However, you can be sure that those willing to take the time will
probably be heavy contributors.

Jacob Santos

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel at newclarity.net