[wp-hackers] Plugin repository issue

Heiko Rabe heiko.rabe at code-styling.de
Sun Aug 29 21:31:35 UTC 2010

@Otto: I'm spotting again an out of sync at wp.org plugin page:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/codestyling-localization/changelog/

- changelog already shows the new version
- new version can be downloaded manually by typing the correct url at
browser
- svn time diff while writing this mail is 72 min (time elapsed since
tagging the new version at svn)

Could you please investigate, what may cause this ?
I remember from the past, that updating the page and presenting the new
download was atomic. I also remember delays around 15 min but if this has
been elapsed, all was fine at once not only the page itself.

Thanks and regards

Heiko Rabe
(www.code-styling.de)