[wp-hackers] Custom Post Status

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:49:42 UTC 2010

Ok now is there a way by chance to remove a built in post status, or at
least prevent it from being selected when writing a post.

@scribu; that's a useful link.  I'll have to bookmark that.
@austin: that's odd, but I don;t think any of that will affect me.  The
status is going to be set via a db query based on end user inputs and for
the most part are to identify certain posts.

@mike: yes, thank you