[wp-hackers] Cannot publish anymore, just pending

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Thu Aug 26 10:09:47 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Carlo Gandolfo <carlo at artilibere.com>wrote:

> I also discovered that to publish a user can be just a simple subscriber
> with "Grant this user super admin privileges for the Network" flagged on.
> It looks even stranger...

I'm not sure what's going on here (unfiltered HTML getting in the way?), but
super admin privileges are network wide, while roles are per blog. You can
be a subscriber on one blog, an administrator on another, and no role on 30
other blogs, but you still have super admin privileges across the entire
network.