[wp-hackers] Cannot publish anymore, just pending

Carlo Gandolfo carlo at artilibere.com
Thu Aug 26 04:47:16 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,
recently I've upgraded to WP3 (network mode enabled) and everything went
fine.
But on last days I've got a problem: no one of my editors neither
administrators can publish anymore.
Every post they try to publish go in "pending" status and rest in that
status until I publish that with network administrator account.
To check I installed a "role" plugin and the capabilities are all ok,
exactly as described in http://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities .
I cannot understand what's wrong. Anybody experienced the same problem or
have a suggestion to solve?
Thank you very much,
Carlo