[wp-hackers] Change Tag Delimiter from a comma to a semicolon

Nathaniel Taintor goldenapplesdesign at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:47:03 UTC 2010

I don't know, I had this same issue trying to use "cities" as a custom
taxonomy, where entries like "Washington, DC" constantly gave me problems. I
think its a valid question. I took the lazy way out and renamed all my city
tags without commas, but I'd like to hear from anyone who took the time to
think it through and came up with a solution.

Than