[wp-hackers] Is_single function wrongly commented ?

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Mon Aug 23 17:02:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 7:33 AM, scribu <scribu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, that was the _intended_ behaviour, but pages got added along the way,
> and now we can't fix it because of backwards compatibility. So yeah,
> updating the docblock is the best thing to do.

Please also add a reference to is_singular() as the solution to the more
general task of checking for singularity. IMHO the function docs should do
this more than they do when there are other alternative functions that are
intimately related.

--
Jeremy Clarke
Code and Design | globalvoicesonline.org