[wp-hackers] WP.org plugin repository - multiple users

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Aug 22 16:16:33 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Lox <lox.dev at knc.nc> wrote:
> A simple example: I corrected about all error notices on Otto's SFC plugin
> and I have added French locales. I put the code on github and sent him a
> mail to add my changes to his plugin. Bu he did not... Why? Most certainly
> because it is a pain with how wp.org is, who wouldn't apply commits that fix
> error notices?

For informational purposes, I didn't commit your changes for a couple
of reasons.

1. I don't like, or use, git. It annoys me.

2. I'm in the middle of rewriting SFC anyway. SFC needs a major update
to use all the new Facebook stuff and to ditch Connect entirely. So
spending time on those changes seemed a bit of a waste.

-Otto