[wp-hackers] Code reviews for plugins?

Eric Mann eric at eamann.com
Thu Aug 19 20:01:27 UTC 2010

I, for one, would love to participate in a peer review process.

I recommended last year that someone* put together a group of developers to
review plug-ins.  I was hoping we could flag "reviewed" plug-ins in the
repository to give them a bit of extra work - like verifying that a new version
really does worth with the version of WordPress it claims to.  If we *could*
flag such plug-ins, it would give the quality ones more weight and allow for a
quick filter or search.

In any case, +1 on the idea.  And seriously, keep us apprised regarding any kind
of wpcodereview.com collaboration.