[wp-hackers] Cookie

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 21:10:45 UTC 2010

There isn't much activity over there and deep integration is not officially
supported.

I actually posted it on this mailing list so as to have suggestions on
WordPress side only.
How about I just hook up with logout function and delete the cookie, that
should make the user logout pretty well. Any downsides of that?

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)
Homepage : http://www.ashfame.com | Blog : http://blog.ashfame.com | Twitter