[wp-hackers] get_posts and custom post types

Simon Blackbourn piemanek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:19:49 UTC 2010

I've built many sites with severely customized templates where I used
> get_posts to retrieve pages. No problem yet. Just remember to set
> "numberposts=-1" if you want all the pages, but this holds for posts too.
>

> I haven't had any trouble in any of the 3 projects I'm currently working
> on
> > dealing with custom post types (nor the two already live).
> >

>>  I'm currently using get_posts on several sites to retrieve custom post

I've used it many times too for all sorts of post types and pages, I was
just confused by that edit to the Codex and thought maybe a bug had been
discovered.

Scribu has now re-edited the Codex so it's back to normal again.

Cheers
Simon