[wp-hackers] multiple databases vs different database prefixes

Ken Zaraque kenzaraque at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 04:04:43 UTC 2010

Thank you for all the responses.

What I am hearing is "a single database instance with different prefixes per site" is a good way to go... A good example of how well it scales is  wordpress.com . Am I right?

To those who recommended hosting sites: currently the client needs the sites to be hosted internally.  If that changes, I will definitely look into the links you recommended.

Thanks again.

- Ken