[wp-hackers] wp_insert_user

Ryan Fitzer ryanfitzer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 01:50:15 UTC 2010

Thanks Glen. Yes, this was just pseudo code, is_array returns true.
I'm also working out of the root folder and activating the script by
a function_exists to make sure I have access to wp_insert_user.

It looks as if the culprit is mysql_insert_id. It's return values are stated as:

"The ID generated for an AUTO_INCREMENT column by the previous query
on success, 0 if the previous query does not generate an
AUTO_INCREMENT value, or FALSE if no MySQL connection was
established."

No idea why the query would "not generate an AUTO_INCREMENT value".