[wp-hackers] 'request' filter for adding custom post types to blog indexes

Angelia Baladon angelia at 10sexyapples.com
Fri Aug 13 05:12:19 UTC 2010

Thanks for all the feedback Krusty, and sorry for taking so long to respond
... tough day yesterday.

I gave it a whirl just a bit ago, and for me, same result as I was getting
with two other attempts ... illegal offset in post.php.

I'm going nuts with this, let me tell ya. I wonder what I am doing different
than you that I am getting an illegal offset error with this, and you
aren't.

I'm totally baffled.

I'm going to test it on fresh twenty ten and see what the results are.

I'll report back~