[wp-hackers] visually sort ordering "custom post types" for end users

Amit Ashckenazi obviocity at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:54:56 UTC 2010

Mike, Simon and Aaron: thanks!

I like Aaron's idea best (when investigating it I saw that the menu items are actually custom post types themselves), I just ask myself is there a way to bring this "menus" page under pages/post/custom-type so the user wouldn't be to confused, also: can a menu take an infinite number of entries, wouldn't that be a bit of a bloat to create an extra menu item per post?

thanks again!
Amit