[wp-hackers] wp-admin folder and admin-ajax.php

Gavin Pearce Gavin.Pearce at 3seven9.com
Mon Aug 9 16:57:32 UTC 2010

Hi Nicolas,

Indeed you can - just seems a tad "un-logical" to have to provide
exception in htaccess for a file in the wp-admin folder. Ajax calls for
front-end should be handled as such.

Wondering if there was a reason to do this? The ticket referenced
earlier was marked resolved without a resolution to the original
problem.

Thanks,
Gav