[wp-hackers] Prevent Writing to .htaccess

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Aug 5 04:41:23 UTC 2010

No, that'll cause the index.php prefix to be added on an Apache server.

Short version is that you can't do it. Not with the current code. You
could include some code to try to change the permissions to make
htaccess not writable, but that's it.

If you have custom rules that are getting messed with, just put them
outside the #BEGIN and #END markers. Those won't get altered.

-Otto