[wp-hackers] max performance tuning in wp

Andras Stracz shikakaa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:26:41 UTC 2010

Indeed, that was the cause for some of them. The permalink structure is
/%category%/%postname%/ but that is not something we want to change. Now the
array is 600 long, so it's not a performance issue anymore. I just used
add_filter('post_rewrite_rules', 'filter_rewrite_crap'); where unneeded
array items are unset. parse_request's total cost went from 100ms to 2ms.

Andras Stracz