[wp-hackers] Best practice: custom registration form

Patrik Bóna patrik.bona at mrhead.sk
Tue Aug 3 19:51:08 UTC 2010

I've created custom registration form for one website.

I've used custom page template for doing this (together with my form
system). Execution of form is first thing in template, so i can do
redirection, or set cookies...

If you are creating it just for yourself and not for some plugin which
should be for everybody then i think that best solution is to use custom
page template.

I've created a lot of forms this way and for me it is best approach.

Patrik