[wp-hackers] Time for a wp_post_relationships table?

Jake Goldman wphackers at jakemgold.myfastmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:35:36 UTC 2010

  Funny you should mention this.

I just released a plug-in that adds full, post-like meta data
functionality to taxonomy terms. I'd needed this in several projects
recently, and finally decided I should just package it up as an
independent plug-in.

I pinged Mark and Andrew about incorporating it in core, and didn't
receive any response.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simple-term-meta/

But I would be happy to write a patch once work on 3.1 resumes in
earnest to add this to core.

Jake