Tue Apr 20 23:23:57 UTC 2010
* Whether the current page query is single page.
* The parameter can contain the post ID, post title, or post name. The
* parameter can also be an array of those three values.
* This applies to other post types, attachments, *pages*, posts. Just means
* the *current query has only a single object*.
This is wrong, is_single() returns false for pages
1) the fuction comment should be corrected
2) how can I have is_single to return true for a custom post-type that
behaves like a page ?
lox.dev at knc.nc
More information about the wp-hackers